So summer is here full force and what better way to celebrate than to host a bbq get together? Do you have all the essentials? Yes? No? Maybe? How about a list of things that can give you a little helpful hand because everyone needs it when hosting a party.
Best things to have to eat at a part?
3.Bell pepper and corn slaw
4. Muffuletta – practically meal all itself depending on what you put in it.
5. Carne asada
6. Grilled stuffed pork chops
8. Bean salad ; try a fennel and white bean salad
9. Celery root and apple slaw
10.Yakitori – not just for those Japanese get together
11. Avocado corn relish
12. Roasted potato salad
13. Calabacitas- Flavor chopped zucchini, tomatoes and corn with onion and garlic then add a little diced jalapeno for a touch of heat. Place in a foil packet and steam until tender. Sprinkle fresh crumbled cheese and enjoy.
14.Grilled pork steak with fennel
15. Stuffed grape leaves
16. Three bean and himiny chili
17. Chicken and apple sausage
18. Meatballs – bbq, sweet chili, etc.
19. AMAZING crafted beer and cocktails.NOT the cheap Miller light, Coors, or anything like that. I am talking about the crafted ones from your local brewery, for us here, look and ask your local brew master. Open up your palate!
20. ICE CREAM! you cant have a party without proper dessert! Home made ice cream fresh fruit with toppings?
Hope this all sounds great! Happy summer everyone and I hope you are able to spend it with those you love!